Epoxy Floor Systems
Concrete is one of the most versatile and durable flooring options available in the market today. At Surface2Surface, we’ve noticed that this flooring material has grown in popularity in recent years and that’s largely because of the availability of better decorative concrete finishes. Several homeowners and commercial clients in Lewisville, Texas, and the surrounding areas like Highland Village, Coppell, Flower Mound, The Colony, and Little Elm have installed concrete floors.
We have worked on many projects in Corinth, Carrollton, Grapevine, Southlake, and Farmers Branch and have noticed that epoxy coating is by far the most popular concrete finishing system.
Epoxy Floor Systems
Epoxy is a very versatile coating material because it’s available in so many different colors, textures, and finishes. There’s something for every taste and preference, which is why we often recommend this system to our clients. Here are some of the options available to you:
- Metalloid Epoxy Floors - If you want your floors to have a clean and reflective metal-like shine, you don’t need to invest in concrete polishing. The metalloid epoxy is a combination of metallic pigments and epoxy coating that hardens when it’s cured. This creates a reflective and glossy surface that’s ideal for residential properties and showrooms. If you want a floor that looks luxurious without spending too much, this epoxy floor system is the perfect choice for you.
- Color Flake Epoxy Floors - This is an interesting design because it creates a riot of colors and patterns on the floor. We add multicolored vinyl flakes to the epoxy solution and carefully apply the coating to the floor. This creates a complex and colorful pattern on the surface and ensures your floor doesn’t look dull. This option is customizable so you can choose different color combinations with some help from our expert technicians.
- Color Quartz Epoxy Floors - Color quartz epoxy floors looks similar to polished aggregate concrete floors. We add quartz chips that look like aggregate to the epoxy solution. The epoxy coating settles into a high-gloss finish and the chips are visible from the surface. This creates a beautifully textured appearance but ensures the floor is smooth and clean.
- Tuff-Grit Epoxy Floors - The Tuff-Grit system is anti-slip so it’s ideal for outdoor applications and can be installed near swimming pools. This system is fast-drying and very resilient so it’s also a good option for commercial properties where floors endure a lot of traffic. There are a number of finish options and designs available to you in this system.
- Polyaspartic Urethane Floors - If you have some room in your budget and need a concrete coating that delivers a higher performance, you should consider polyaspartic urethane floors. This coating is more durable and can withstand different temperature conditions and wear. It doesn’t emit VOC during application and has a short cure time so you can get back to work quickly.
If you want to excellent concrete polishing and finishing services, you don’t have to look beyond us at Surface2Surface. For further enquires, don’t hesitate to call us at 972-880-2223.