Decorative Concrete Overlays
Concrete flooring has become very popular in the recent years and this is largely due to the decorative concrete overlays and other such finishes. Concrete is a very durable and resilient flooring material. It is low maintenance and can withstand a substantial amount of wear and tear. However, without proper finishing and coatings, it can look dull and drab.
At Surface2Surface, we can enhance the beauty and appearance of your concrete floors and surfaces. We have worked on several residential and commercial projects in Lewisville, Texas, and the surrounding areas like Highland Village, Coppell, Flower Mound, The Colony, and Little Elm. We have also used the latest tools and techniques to enhance the appearance of concrete floors in Corinth, Carrollton, Grapevine, Southlake, and Farmers Branch.
The Services We Provide
There are several concrete overlay options available to you if you want to enhance the appearance of concrete floors. We recommend overlays for older concrete floors because this technique covers up all minor imperfections and creates a perfectly even and smooth finish. Unlike other finishing treatments like staining and coatings, overlays don’t highlight or draw attention to minor imperfections.
- 3/8" Stamped Concrete Overlays – This is a great option for clients who want a natural stone-like finish on their concrete floors. We apply a 3/8” layer of overlay on the concrete surface and stamp it before the overlay sets completely. You can choose from different stamping patterns and ensure your floor looks interesting and unique.
- Broom Finish Overlays – Broom finish overlays are often used in outdoor applications to create a textured surface. We apply the overlay on existing concrete and run a broom through the surface to create fine parallel lines. This design gives the surface a streamlined and clean appearance and still ensures its slip-proof.
- Spray Textured Overlays – For this overlay system, we use the air-powered hopper to spray the overlay solution onto the surface. This is an easy and quick way to apply overlays to any concrete surface because the air-gun sprays the solution evenly. We use the splatter coat to create a textured finish and can also trowel down to create a smooth finish.
- Concrete Resurfacing – Overlays can also be used to completely resurface the concrete. If the floor has too many stains and flaws, a concrete overlay can quickly and efficiently cover them. You won’t have to spend money on full replacement unless the damage is too extensive.
How We Can Help With Decorative Concrete Surfaces
- Our technicians will arrive at your property and examine the condition of your concrete floor carefully.
- Once they’ve finished their examination, they’ll recommend an overlay that would work well with the condition of your floor.
- They’ll also recommend any minor repairs or concrete preparation your surface might need to ensure the overlay sits well on top of it.
- They’ll offer an estimate and start work immediately after you approve of the job.
If you want to excellent concrete polishing and finishing services, you don’t have to look beyond us at Surface2Surface. For further enquires, don’t hesitate to call us at 972-880-2223.